INFORMATION TO THE CUSTOMER
Dear Customer, in compliance with the law on the protection of personal data we inform you about the use of your personal data and your rights pursuant to Art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data (GDPR).
MARCOS spa guarantees the most scrupulous attention to the security and confidentiality of customer data. The information about your person, your orders and purchases made by you will remain strictly confidential and kept in a safe place and will not be disseminated or sold to other companies under any circumstances.The data entered during registration will be used only for the execution of the order.
1. CONTROLLER AND/I PROCESSOR
The data controller is: MARCOS spa.
Responsible for the processing is: MARCOS spa.
In view of the complexity of the organization and the close interrelation between the various company functions, we specify that, as managers or persons in charge of processing, All our employees and/or collaborators, from time to time interested or involved in the scope of their respective duties, may be made aware of the data in accordance with the instructions received.
2. PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The processing of personal data collected from the data subject or third parties is carried out:
1. The data provided by you will be processed for the following purposes: legal obligations;purposes related to the acquisition of preliminary information useful for the activation of relationships with our company; purposes related to the conduct of commercial relations such as, for example, the conclusion, management, and execution of contracts, legal requirements related to civil, accounting and tax rules, the administrative management of the relationship, information and updating about the goods and services offered as well as the trend and data of purchase and sale, sending of advertising material, carrying out promotional activities
2. The provision of data is mandatory in that any refusal to provide them may make it impossible to execute the order or to manage the commercial relationship established; it is optional for the purpose of sending advertising material, carrying out promotional activities, in this case the refusal will not allow us to send you advertising material, carry out promotional activities
3. METHODS OF TREATMENTS
The personal data being processed are:
1. treated lawfully and fairly;
2. Personal data processed in breach of the relevant rules on the processing of personal data may not be used. The processing is carried out in written form and/ or paper, magnetic, electronic or telematic, in any case in full compliance with the above regulations.
3. collected and recorded for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and used in other processing operations in terms compatible with these purposes;
4. accurate and, where necessary, up-to-date;
5. relevant, complete and not exceeding the purposes for which they are collected or further processed;
6. stored in a form allowing identification of the person concerned for a period of time not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed
7. Personal data processed in breach of the relevant rules on the processing of personal data may not be used.
4. PROVIDE DATA
Without prejudice to the autonomy of the interested party, please note the following: for the purposes referred to in point 2 lett. A, the provision of data is necessary as it is strictly functional to the execution of contractual relationships that, without the data, could not, in whole or in part, be performed; for the purposes referred to in point 2 read. B, the provision of data is optional and the refusal to grant them does not entail any consequences on the performance of contractual relations, only precluding the possibility of carrying out the aforementioned commercial and marketing activities.
5. DATA COMMUNICATION AND DISSEMINATION
For the purposes set out in point 2 lett. A, and to the extent strictly necessary, the personal data of the data subject may be communicated to be subjected to related processing, Having the same purposes and limited to the strict competence of banking credit institutions for the management of services collection and payment taxes; entities forming part of the distribution chain of the company;technical consultants and other persons carrying out ancillary activities on behalf of the company.
6. TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD
Personal data will not be transferred abroad.
7. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
MARCOS Spa guarantees that the interested party can exercise at any time the rights provided by art. 12 of the GDPR. In particular, the interested party has the following rights:
1. to know whether the Data Controller or the Data Processor holds and/or processes personal data relating to his person and to access it in full. This right is provided by art. 15 of the GDPR and can be viewed and printed by clicking here;
2. rectification of inaccurate personal data or integration of incomplete personal data (Art. 16 Right to rectification);
3. the erasure of personal data held by the Data Controller or the Data Processor if there is one of the reasons provided for by the GDPR (Art. 17 Right to erasure);4. to ask the Data Controller or the Data Processor to limit the processing only to certain personal data, if there is one of the reasons provided for by the GDPR (Art. 18 Right to restriction of processing);
5. to request and receive all your personal data processed by the Data Controller or by the Data Processor, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or request transmission to another data controller without hindrance (Art. 20 Right to portability);
6. to object in whole or in part to the processing of data for the purpose of sending advertising material and market research (c.d. Consent) (Art. 21 Right to object);
7. to object in whole or in part to the processing of data in automatic or semi-automatic mode for the purposes of profilatoi.
8. LAST UPDATE